Honda Jazz Gearbox Bearing & Seal Kit 2002 - 2008 Models
A common issue with the Honda Jazz gearbox is the failure of the input shaft bearing. This creates a distinctive whine when accelerating and disappears when the clutch is depressed..
This gearbox bearing and seal kit fits the following models:
- Honda Jazz - 1.2 (2002-2008)
- Honda Jazz 1.3/1.4 (2002-2008)
This bearing & seal kit includes the following parts:
2 x Differential / Crown wheel bearings
2 x Laygear / Input shaft bearings
3 x Diff pinion / Mainshaft bearings
2 x Differential / Driveshaft oil seals
1 x Front / Input oil seal
Fitting service available if required please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference Number: ET2087
If you are not sure on the compatibility of this part then please send us your UK registration number or VIN Code and we will direct you to the right part!
Gearbox Bearing and Seal Repair Kit for Honda Jazz 02 - 08 Models 1.2 1.3 1.4
If you are not happy with your item, you can return it within 14 days providing the following;
- The item must be unopened and complete in its original packaging. If the item has been opened Eco Torque reserves the right to refund minus the cost of repackaging the item.
- Electrical items cannot be return if fitted.
- Mechatronic units pre-programmed for the customer cannot be returned unless faulty. These items will be tested by Eco Torque upon return.
- The buyer is responsible for the cost and safe return of their purchased items. Damage in transit will result in a refusal to refund.