FORD POWERSHIFT DCT450 MPS6 MECHATRONIC UNIT INC CLONE SERVICE UPTO '14 MODELS
Full recon Ford/Volvo mechatronic unit with TCU with vehicle data cloned from your unit*
*This product is strictly on exchange basis and we require your unit before being able to dispatch the new unit.
*Clone service allows us to copy all vehicle data from your mechatronic and install on the new unit.
Normal adaptation procedures are required upon installation.
- This product does not fit vehicles 2015 onwards (GEN 2).
This product should only be removed, installed and adapted by an experienced technician.
Ford/Volvo Powershift Problems | Mechatronic
Common symptoms of a faulty Powershift gearbox:
Harsh/Banging Into 1st & Reverse Gear.
Delayed Selection of 1st & Reverse Gear.
Clutch Slipping/ Vehicle Speed Not Increasing On Acceleration.
Jolting Motion On Gear Changes.
Transmission Malfunction Service Now Warning Light On Dashboard.
Please note you may experience some, but not all of the listed faults depending on the level of damage internally.
For more information on the Powershift DCT450 MPS6 mechatronic click here.
Fitting service available if required please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference Number: ET2035
UK Express Shipping* & International Shipping Next Day Delivery for Europe and USA*, 2-5 days for the rest of the world*.
If you are not sure on the compatibility of this part then please send us your UK registration number or VIN Code and we will direct you to the right part!
For NON EU Customer/International orders - It is the responsibility of the buyer to pay any custom charges or excise duties.
Ford Powershift DCT450 MPS6 Mechatronic Unit Inc Clone Service UPTO '14 Models
If you are not happy with your item, you can return it within 14 days providing the following;
- The item must be unopened and complete in its original packaging. If the item has been opened Eco Torque reserves the right to refund minus the cost of repackaging the item.
- Electrical items cannot be return if fitted.
- Mechatronic units pre-programmed for the customer cannot be returned unless faulty. These items will be tested by Eco Torque upon return.
- The buyer is responsible for the cost and safe return of their purchased items. Damage in transit will result in a refusal to refund.
For full Terms & Conditions please visit www.eco-torque.co.uk/termsandconditions