Genuine Audi 0B5 DL501 S-Tronic Circuit Board & Solenoid Repair Kit 0B5398048C
This repair kit includes the following parts:
- 1x N440 solenoid valve with filter screen gasket and screws. (Sub-Gearbox 2 Pressure Regulator).
- 1x N436 solenoid valve with filter screen gasket and screws. (Sub-Gearbox 1 Pressure Regulator).
- 1x N471 solenoid with screw. (Oil Cooling Valve).
- 2x PCB's.
- Terminal Insulators.
This kit fits the following vehicles:
A4 - 09>on
A5 - 08>on
A6 - 11>on
A7 - 10>on
Q5 - 08>on
7 Speed DSG Problems | 0B5
- Error message on dashboard: (Gearbox Malfunction, You Can Continue Driving.)
- P17D8 Torque limitation because of clutch temperature.
- P0726 RPM signal of engine control unit, implausible signal.
- P174B Valve 4 in the sub-gearbox 1, electric fault.
- P174F Valve 4 in the sub-gearbox 2, electric fault.
- P179C Main pressure valve, electric fault.
- P179D Coolant oil valve electrical fault.
- P174C Partial transmission 1 valve 2 Electrical error.
- P174A Valve 3 in the sub-gearbox 1, electric fault.
- P174E Valve 3 in the sub-gearbox 2, electric fault.
- P1740 Clutch temperature monitoring.
- P17E1 Gear positioner 2 mechanical malfunction.
- P17E0 Gear Actuator/Selector 1 (mechanical error).
- P173E Valve 1 in Transmission part 1 – Electrical Malfunction.
- P174D Valve 2 in Transmission part 2 – Electrical Malfunction.
- P173F Valve 2 in Transmission part 1 – Electrical Malfunction.
- P176B Gear Selector 2 Cannot be Regulated.
- P176D Gear Selector 4 Cannot be Regulated.
- P176C Gear Selector 3 Cannot be Regulated.
- P176A Gear Selector 1 Cannot be Regulated.
- P17D6 Clutch 1 Pressure too High.
- P17D7 Clutch 2 Pressure too High.
Please note you may experience some, but not all of the listed faults depending on the level of damage internally.
If you are not sure on the compatibility of this part, then please send us your UK registration number or VIN Code and we will direct you to the right part.
Reference Number: ET2065
UK Shipping next day delivery via express courier by 14:00pm* & International Shipping Next Day Delivery for Europe and USA*, 2-5 days for the rest of the world*.
If you are not sure on the compatibility of this part then please send us your UK registration number or VIN Code and we will direct you to the right part.
For NON EU Customer/International orders- It is the responsibility of the buyer to pay any custom charges or excise duties.
Genuine Audi 0B5 DL501 S-Tronic Circuit Board Solenoid Repair Kit 0B5398048C
If you are not happy with your item, you can return it within 14 days providing the following:
- The item must be unopened and complete in its original packaging. If the item has been opened, Eco Torque reserves the right to refund minus the cost of repackaging the item.
- Electrical items cannot be return if fitted.
- Mechatronic units pre-programmed for the customer cannot be returned unless faulty. These items will be tested by Eco Torque upon return.
- The buyer is responsible for the cost and safe return of their purchased items. Damage in transit will result in a refusal to refund.
For full Terms & Conditions please visit www.eco-torque.co.uk/termsandconditions